Are you growing an idea that holds the potential to transform society for the better? Make your individual or team startup a reality with the Lemann Program on Creativity and Entrepreneurship (LPCE).
The application for the LPCE Accelerator Launch Fund is now open. Apply for a chance to win $10,000 to launch your venture! The application deadline is November 30th, 11:59:59 PM EST.
Your application must include these three components.
1. A pitch deck (max 10 slides) that addresses the following:
- Problem you are solving and your motivation for solving it.
- How your venture is different from already established initiatives that occupy the same or similar space. i.e. Who are your market competitors and how are your ideas positioned in relation to existing efforts?
- A brief description of your venture.
- Ways in which your venture creates a better normal.
- Explanation of how you are incorporating research, data, and evidence to help you better understand the problem.
- Description of how your potential solution connects directly to the problem you are trying to address.
2. A video (max 5 minutes) of your pitch that includes your team pitching using your pitch deck (YouTube or ZOOM are viable options).
3. An infographic that accurately represents your venture and its key components. Example infographics or platforms: